Quiet Worship - a half-hour of traditional quiet worship and sharing.
Sunday School - a time of exploring and learning for adults and children
Worship - with music, prayer and a message from the pastor
The Sugar Grove Meeting of Friends was established in 1827 and was one of the earliest congregations in the Plainfield area. The current building was erected in 1872 and meetings for worship were held there until the 1960s. The building is no longer in regular use. Please be advised that there is no electricity or plumbing in the building.
The Sugar Grove Meeting House is on Hadley Road, west of Center Street. Look for the cemetery. Breakfast will served at Plainfield Friends following the Sunrise Service.